ADMISSION CRITERIA FOR OUR PARTICIPANTS
We serve women who are 18 and older and are survivors of sex trafficking.
- Must express a desire to commit to the program and the program values.
- Must be willing to submit to random and for-cause drug screens.
- Must be able to demonstrate patience and tolerance in their living community.
- Must be willing to disclose all medical health history at point of admission.
- Must sign a consent form for any legal agencies including probation and child services.
- Must be able to perform basic daily tasks such as cleaning, bathing and eating.
- SRP may not be equipped to provide the necessary care for women with severe and/or pervasive mental illness.
- SRP is not able to provide services to registered sex offenders.